Hi, and thank you for visiting Pampered Pet Mobile! Where your pet can receive the best and most professional, friendly, on time mobile pet grooming services that are tailored to each individual pet's specific needs.
A professionally designed, state of the art Pampered Pet Mobile will come to your home and groom your pet right outside your door. Isn’t it truly wonderful that now you don't have to leave your cat or dog at the grooming shop all day stuck in a cage!
We provide Grooming Services for Dogs & Cats !
Our recommended service is our: Full Pamper (full pet groom), which includes the following:
- Trimming the feet & pads gives the feet a neat appearance and helps to keep them clean and dry, especially in bad weather.
- Nail trimming relieves pain, discomfort and prevents the foot from becoming distorted causing your dog to walk unnaturally.
- Ear cleaning prevents ear infection that could lead to a more serious problem with your pet.
- Ear plucking some breeds require the hair to be plucked from the inner ear to prevent ear infection and/or more serious problems.
- Brushing helps remove any light tangles or matting or flaky skin as well as stimulating circulation, which will help to keep the skin and coat healthy.
- Inspection thorough visual and hands on evaluation of overall condition & health.
- Hydro massage bathing increases circulation using warm water while deep cleaning and massaging at the same time to promote healthy skin and coat.
- Rinse thorough warm water rinse.
- Hand dry wicks away excessive water to aid in quicker drying.
- Blow dry hand blow dry, instead of cage drying, your pet will appreciate skipping the cage time.
- Final brushing removes tangles as well as hair loosened from bathing.
Our additional grooming services are: Trim/Cut, Shave, Aloe Treatment, Medicated Bath, FURminator, Nail Grind, Nail Paint, Teeth Brushing, Flea Bath, Flea Preventative, De-skunk, Various Specialty Shampoo.
- Trim/Cut the coat will be trimmed or cut as requested. This is very important service for those breeds that require regular trimming to keep the coat from matting. Matting is very painful and uncomfortable.
- Shave very short cut usually reserved for matted pets. We do offer Lion cut.
- Aloe Treatment great for dry flaky skin, helps prevent matting. After bathing we liberally apply the treatment and massage it thoroughly into the coat and then rinse.
- Medicated Bath helps heal & soothe the skin for pets with allergies or severe skin conditions.
- FURminator the FURminator SHED-LESS treatment is recommended every 4-6 weeks to reduce shedding up to 90%. Having the FURminator SHED-LESS treatment performed on cats can help eliminate hairballs.
- Nail Grind done in addition to nail trimming. Shortens the nail more than trimming alone and removes sharp edges.
- Nail Paint apply nail polish in the color of your choosing to your pets nails. Adds an extra flare to any special occasion or holiday.
- Teeth brushing promotes overall dental health.
- Flea Bath kills fleas on your pet and helps to soothe the skin.
- Flea Preventative prevents and repels fleas, flea eggs, ticks, mosquitoes.
- De-skunk removes the fowl odor left when your pet has been spray by a skunk.
- Specialty Shampoo whitening, puppy, odor, fragrance free, hypo allergenic, etc.
Our minimum charge is $60 for a Full Pamper (full pet groom). The final price will depend on size, condition, breed, and services added. We reserve the right to change our pricing at any time based on any false information given at the time of the original price quote.
For any additional services done ala-Carte, our minimum charge is $20 .
For the most accurate price contact us by phone or email.
Don’t forget, we also have Gift Certificates available year round. Our grooming service makes a great gift for that special person in your life anytime of the year.
Who wouldn’t want their best four legged friend pampered. It’s the gift of giving!
I cannot believe how wonderful your business and technician were with my two dogs.
I would like to thank you on behalf of Guinness and Casey. They both look GREAT!.
Thank you, I have made my next appointment, for the same time. I also would like to thank Jamie, she was so kind and patient, I know that Guinness can be a handful and very anxious, she was just wonderful. Thank you again, from all of us. What a treat.
I would like to say how happy I am with your mobile grooming service for our dogs. Our previous groomer retired last year and we were forced to find a new grooming service.
How lucky we were to find your service!
The girls, Sadie and Sophie, always look and feel great after each of your visits!
In addition, you make the appointments very convenient for us despite our busy schedules. Thanks again and keep up the great work!
I would like to thank you and your wife.
I know how tiresome it can be to accommodate every client and their pets. WOW, how good my dogs look. I will be leaving hopefully next month for the Middle East to work, and it is the small things in life that make it okay to leave behind your family. I have been a police officer for 20 years, and I have found being an international police officer the most rewarding. Thank you again.
See you next month